The world is full of humor, happiness and wonder.
The world is also doomed by ridiculous amounts of greed, hypocrisy and suffering.
Here, the two interact in harmony.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The actions of passing motorists

A selection of the ways real-life passing motorists dealt with the narrow yet drivable passage between the semi truck moving van outside my house and some guys pickup across the street while my stuff was being moved in last week:

Gray Minivan
Instruct me to move a pickup which doesnt belong to me and whose owner I am not familiar with.

Short school bus
After claims of illegal parking, hysteric rudeness in front of small school children and a denial of the bus capability to back up, call police.

Silver Volvo
Drive through the tight space faster than if the street were clear.

Red Cavalier
Honk incessantly at no one in particular

U.S. Mail truck
Following careful consideration, drive across pickup owners lawn.

No comments: